Friday 2 March 2012

Starting up!

Hi guys!

I guess this will count as my first blog. I've wanted to start a blog for a long time now, but I honestly had no idea what I wanted to do. I knew it wouldnt' be one just about my everyday life, (I'm planning a webcomic for that) so I decided to hold off until I came up with what I wanted to do.

It came to me a few weeks ago when I was reading a few news articles, and the only sort of comments in my head were all sarcastic. And I wanted to share them with people.

So here's my proposal. I'm going to review things. I'm going to talk about stuff I've seen in the news. Now then I say review, I don't mean just movies and shows, I mean books and anything else that's rising in popularity. Maybe I'll even throw in a few issues. I guess there will be no one thing that I am doing, but it will vary week to week. I will definitely make it weekly, even more frequent if something completely pulls at my attention.

Hopefully my blog won't bore too many people. I had another one once for school, which if I find, I'll connect to. Until then, enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi - I am not sure how to contact you but you have won a book in my Giveaway Hop so please could you use the contact form on my blog and send me your mailing address. Thank you!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete